Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Highland Dental of Hayward, we want to work as a team to meet your dental care needs and ensure you are informed and aware during every step of your treatment.
On this page, you’ll find answers to many of the questions we are often asked. If you have a question that is not listed, please contact us at (510) 314-0765 and our staff will be happy to help you.
- What type of insurance does Highland Dental of Hayward accept?
- Do you accept HMO plans?
- Do you accept Medicare, Medicaid, or Medi-Cal?
- What if I don’t have dental insurance?
- What are your hours?
- Where is your office located?
- Why is Highland Dental of Hayward a better choice than other dentists in the area?
- What cosmetic treatment would you recommend to improve my smile?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- Do you give second opinions?
- Do you offer free consultations?
- What are the advantages of Invisalign?
- What issues can veneers fix?